There maybe situations when you are able to provide support to an employee or group of employees when terminating their employment or in the event of their resignation. This support is delivered with the key objective of ensuring the termination of employment is positive for both the employee and the business.
We deliver a range of outplacement programmes to suit the termination situation, which can be delivered on a one to one basis, or as a workshop for a group of participants. It can be tailored to reflect the differing levels of assistance required by a cross section of employees and affordability for the business, as an on-going programme or as stand alone modules.
The outplacement will typically include:
- Psychometric assessments with feedback focusing on the individualís competencies & strengths, helping to build self-esteem & confidence
- Identifying transferable skills & strengths, motives, values & work needs
- Constructing, reviewing & updating the CV
- Considering realistic alternatives
- Preparing for Interviews
- Accessing the Job Market & Job Search Strategy
- Marketing yourself & increasing your interpersonal skills
- Managing your campaign
- Effective Communications
- Preparing an action plan
In providing outplacement support, it is not only a positive experience for the individual but also reflects positively for those employees remaining within the business.